New ARNP Injector special
Keep your summer glow this fall when you come to see our new ARNP injector!
Meet Darya Shmidt, ARNP
Darya Schmidt worked in women’s health as a high-risk pre-natal and labor and delivery nurse. She began her aesthetic career five years ago in Beverly Hills and has now joined our team! She has a passion for neuromodulators and fillers and believes in the power of confidence. Her goal is always to help patients feel their best and to challenge the negative stereotypes around fillers. In her words, “The best injectable is undetectable.” Darya is beyond excited to help patients meet their aesthetic goals and bring confidence into every patient’s life.
- $50 OFF any Restylane syringe or Dysport treatment when seen by Darya in September.
- $50 OFF through Aspire rewards. While supplies last.
When to Save vs. Splurge on Skincare
Deciding on which skincare products to use can be overwhelming, let alone trying to decide when to splurge and when to save. The below tips can help to give a basic guide on where you can save and when it’s the right time to invest in something a bit more expensive.
- When to save: Products that are only on the skin for a short period of time. This can include products like cleansers, body washes or toners. They typically have one job, and that is to quickly clean the skin, and then be washed away. Because they do not sit on the skin and penetrate to the deeper layers, it can be a great area to pick a basic cleanser that does the job without stripping the skin.
- When to splurge: Products that stay on the skin for periods of time. Opposite of the last point, some products are meant to stay on your skin longer, and investing in a product often means investing in the research that went into the product and proving its longevity. Examples include sunscreens meant to protect the skin for a length of time, an antioxidant applied in the morning to protect from free radicals during the whole day, or a targeted ingredient meant to address a specific or stubborn skin concern.
- What to save: Body care. Often the skin on the body is not as delicate as the face, doesn’t require as much maintenance or show signs of aging as quickly. The body can handle harsher scrubs, lotions with less active ingredients and may not require the routine the face does.
What to splurge: Actives or targeted products. If you have a skin concern such as aging, pigmentation, acne or scarring, and start using a serum, prescription skincare cream or active ingredient, this is often a great time to spend a bit more money. These products are meant to make big changes in the skin, and typically a drugstore product won’t cut it.
Product Of The Month: Ferulic Acid Serum
Ferulic acid is recommended by doctors, master estheticians, and skin experts worldwide. This specific blend of ingredients is unique because it may be less drying than other types of ferulic acid. As a plastic surgeon and skin expert, he wanted something that was safe, easy, and beneficial to use for people of all skin types, ages, and skin conditions.