Cosmetic Injector Training,
Transform Your Career in Aesthetics
(10-Hour Course/ hands-on training with real patients)
(20-Hour Course/ hands-on training with real patients)
Cosmetic Injector Training, Seattle
Working in the medical field can be an extremely fulfilling occupation. However, there can also be many challenges that interfere with one’s life. Working in the medical field can sometimes become overwhelming or frustrating, leaving many professionals wondering if other options exist. Becoming a cosmetic injector can open up new areas of opportunity and financial growth for many medical professionals.
You can achieve your cosmetic injector credentials through the outstanding courses in our program. The medical professionals who lead our program work to create comprehensive, hands-on training that instills confidence in every student.
What We Offer
Our Seattle-based cosmetic injection program offers outstanding benefits to those who enroll. You can expect to achieve things like:
- Accreditation: Receive accreditation for the cosmetic injection course.
- Instructor Expertise: Work with expert medical providers on cosmetic injection techniques.
- Hands-On Training: Work with the trainers during hands-on training to get real-time experience with cosmetic injections.
- In-Depth Support: Get in-depth support through our fellowship program even after your training.
Through our injection training courses, you will get a unique understanding and top experience with both neuromodulators and dermal fillers.
Who Can Attend Cosmetic Injection Training?
Cosmetic injection training is available for medical professionals who are searching for a new avenue of business or career path. We offer our program to:
- Nurse Practitioners (NPs)
- Aestheticians & Registered Nurses (RNs)
- Physician Assistants
Our medical professional trainers teach comprehensive courses to anyone qualified to perform aesthetic injections. Whether you are an NP, RN, or Physician, we can help you achieve your goals and start a career in the field of cosmetic medicine.
Experience our outstanding, hands-on training with real patients. We work with neuromodulators and dermal fillers like Juvederm, Restylane, and Dysport to provide real-world experience.
We have two in-depth course options for those enrolling in our program. Both programs have outstanding techniques, learning, and hands-on experience for every student. Our courses include:
Beginner’s Course – 10-Hour Course
The beginner’s course teaches the basics of cosmetic injections and highlights the most common areas used in the facial area. During this course, you will learn:
- The basics of facial anatomy and how it correlates to neuromodulators and dermal fillers.
- How neuromodulators and dermal fillers can assist in slowing down the aging process.
- A deep understanding of the fundamentals of neuromodulators and dermal fillers.
- The differences in structural and functional options with neuromodulators and dermal fillers.
- How to study, mark, and treat the face with cosmetic injections.
- How to prepare neurotoxins and store them for proper use.
- Train with 30 units of Botox and 60 units of Dysport on model patients.
- Work with Restylane & Juvederm fillers on model patients.
Advanced Course – 20-Hour Course
Our advanced course offers a deep dive into the advanced techniques and training with Botox and dermal fillers. It highlights key areas that can benefit from both treatments and teaches things such as:
- Learn about advanced neurotoxins and fillers by using them in hands-on training.
- Learn more advanced injection methods and treatments such as jawline augmentation, chin augmentation, temple injections, and lip filler methods.
- Understand the unique methods used on patients with complex aesthetic challenges like facial asymmetry.
- Learn to work with new treatment tools like a cannula and when to use it.
- Understand the side effects of Botox and dermal fillers and how to treat patients.
- Learn how to create your own cosmetic injection business and gain the knowledge to navigate the cosmetic treatment profession.
- Learn how to deal with particular patients and how to manage expectations.
- Work with the trainers on administering 30 Botox and 90 units of dermal fillers in hands-on coursework.
- Work with administering units of Restylane and Juvederm on patient models.
Benefits Of Becoming A Certified Cosmetic Injector
Most who work in the medical field understand how mentally and physically taxing the occupation can be. Between long hours, a stressful environment, and inadequate pay, many are looking to find a new path for their career. Becoming a cosmetic injector can provide you the same warm feeling of helping patients but mitigate the stress and physical toll working in a medical occupation can bring. Becoming an aesthetic injector through our program can bring additional benefits such as:
- Hands-on coursework that gives you real-world experience so you can know what to expect when beginning your new career.
- Understanding how the aging process can affect the face and how to counteract these effects with dermal fillers.
- Work with patients who are happy and excited.
- Create a better working schedule with more time for friends and family.
- Provide stunning, beautiful results and boost patient’s confidence.
- Work with healthy patients who are at their best.
- Cozy, happy work environment.
- Competitive salary in a lucrative field.
- Expand your business or add to your financial status.
- Add more credentials to your resume.
- Become your own boss.
- Taught by the leading cosmetic injectors in Seattle.
These are just some of the incredible benefits of enrolling in our cosmetic injection courses.
The Best Cosmetic Injection Training In Seattle
Our clinic offers the best cosmetic injection training in Seattle. When you enroll in our course, you will work with some of the top cosmetic providers and surgeons with years of aesthetic medicine experience. Through our program, you can advance your career, create a stable income, or begin your practice.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Types Of Medical Professionals Can Perform Botox?
Our program works with registered nurses, nurse practitioners, physicians, physician assistants, dentists, and aestheticians who wish to find new and exciting opportunities in their careers.
How Long Does It Take To Get Botox Certified?
While training centers vary from place to place, in our program, the beginning course takes ten hours while the advanced course takes twenty. You can become certified in both courses, but the advanced course takes a deep dive into cosmetic treatments.
Do I Need An Aesthetician Certification Before Enrolling In The Course?
Our program works with aestheticians, but you do not need to be an aesthetician to take our course. As long as you are one of the listed medical professionals, you can enroll in our program to begin your cosmetic medicine career.
Do I Need Insurance To Practice Botox?
By law, every cosmetic treatment practitioner but have some form of malpractice insurance. However, many companies offer it for a reasonable rate a month, so you don’t have to worry about the cost.
What Other Aesthetic Treatments Can I Perform As A Medical Professional?
Medical professionals who qualify to perform cosmetic injections can also perform skin lasering treatments, laser hair removal, skin tightening, and chemical peels. However, these may require additional licensing and training.
What Are The Differences Between The Beginner & Advanced Courses?
In the beginner’s course, you will be taught the basics of aesthetic injections and go over the common facial treatment location. In the advanced course, you will dive into more challenging techniques, methods, and fillers.
Will I Get An Injection Certification Upon Completion?
Yes, in both courses, you will receive an injection certification when you finish the program. You can also take a written and oral exam to gain a title and become a member of our fellowship program.
How Many Hours Are Dedicated To Hands-On Training?
It depends on the course you take. If you enroll in the beginner’s course, you will spend 10 hours in training over one day. If you enroll in the advanced course, you will spend 20 hours in training over two days.
Are Models Provided?
Yes, we provide models for the hands-on training portion of the training course. However, if you wish to bring your own model, you can inform us beforehand and bring a volunteer or friend.
Do You Offer Injection Training For Clinics Or Doctor Offices?
Yes, we can teach those who are qualified to enroll in our program. For clinics and doctor offices, we can teach those who wish to become certified aesthetic injectors. We currently do not offer specials for entire clinics or doctor offices.
INTERESTED IN OUR COURSE?
Fill out the form below to schedule a consultation or ask any questions you may have.